The communication that comes from Spirit is part of a healing process and is meant to provide closure, reassurance, guidance and peace. Your deceased loved ones are always around you and ready to provide messages, but your investment and commitment to the process is critical.
The mediumship communication link is a three-way link – a link between you and your loved ones, a link between me and Spirit, and a link between me and you. The better prepared and more open you are, the better Spirit can communicate and the more meaningful the messages will be.
Things to do the night before and day of your reading:
A little R&R
As an integral part of the communication link, it is best if you spend time before the session relaxing, meditating or just breathing deeply to clear your own energy of distractions and stressors.
Send them an invitation!
Talk to your Spirit team before the session. Let them know when the appointment is and invite them to join us! As we begin our session, I will describe the spirit communicators that are present. If before our session is complete, you haven’t heard from someone person you’d like to connect with, let me know and I’ll do my best to bring them through. They are always there and sometimes all that is needed is the intent!
Speaking of intent …..
Readings are a part of a healing process. Knowing what you want the outcome to be of any healing is important. Ask yourself questions such as:
- What would I like to accomplish with this reading?
- How would I like to feel after this reading?
- What is my overall intention of the reading?
Each session is information flowing from Spirit through me to you. Be prepared to do a lot of listening. If you have questions, write them down in advance. I will provide you an opportunity to ask them. Sometimes the messages that Spirit provides will include recognition of current events in your life (like they know of the new house or recent graduation), however, in general, Spirit will not make decisions or provide psychic predictions for you (nor will I).
- BE ON TIME. If you are late for your session, it may need to be rescheduled.
- Make sure you have the right technology. If you have booked a Zoom or Skype session, be sure you have the software installed on your computer well in advance and have a stable Internet connection. If using a cell phone, be sure you have a strong cellular signal so reception issues don’t cause you to miss valuable information.
- Avoid distractions. Find a comfortable, quiet place where you can take the reading alone. Other people’s energy (and sometimes spirits) can be distractions during a session and ultimately impact the messages you receive. Turn off any phones, TVs, and computers.
- Have a pen and notebook Information tends to come through very quickly and
can be a lot to digest. Some of the messages may not register at the time of the reading. It is very possible these messages will make more sense to you after more thoughtful processing. Keep an open mind about what you hear and consider other people in your life that might be able to make sense of these messages. Sometimes you are the intended recipient and sometimes you are meant to deliver the message to others.
You have chosen to gift yourself with an opportunity to link with those in the spirit world. Relax and celebrate your loved ones and the messages they bring.